Shaun D. Mabry, Esq. is the managing attorney of Southwest Virginia Legal, PLC. He is a native of Southwest Virginia, but has lived in three countries and traveled extensively, providing a unique perspective that is both local and global. Mr. Mabry speaks English, Spanish, and Hindi to work not only with clients from around the block, but also around the world with professionalism, civility, and creativity.
Mr. Mabry’s academic portfolio includes degrees and honors from three countries.
- Brigham Young University – Juris Doctor, cum laude (Provo, Utah – USA)
- York University – Master of Arts (Toronto, Ontario – Canada)
- York University – Graduate Diploma in Refugee and Migration Studies (Toronto, Ontario – Canada)
- Virginia Tech – Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude (Blacksburg, Virginia – USA)
- Mahindra United World College – International Baccalaureate Diploma (Village Khubavali, Maharashtra – India)
- Roanoke Catholic School – Advanced College Preparatory Diploma (Roanoke, Virginia – USA)
Mr. Mabry has represented individuals, corporate entities, international organizations, and governments. He has handled matters ranging from complex international business transactions to local traffic charges. Mr. Mabry’s professional portfolio includes state, federal, and administrative law matters across the Commonwealth of Virginia, throughout the United States, and beyond.
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Traffic Defense
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Other Matters